The new president’s first days in office spark concerns that, unable to handle the truth, he creates delusional reality instead | Analysis
- White House says Trump to develop missile defense system against Iran, North Korea (Reuters)
- Taliban tells President Trump to withdraw forces from Afghanistan (Reuters)
- Israel's top court issues injunction against state relocation of Amona outpost (Haaretz)
- Trump, Egypt's Sissi speak for first time since U.S. president sworn in (Haaretz)
- Iraq's defense ministry: Eastern Mosul is under government control (Reuters)
- Hamas leader Haniyeh meets with security officials in Egypt (AP)
- Top Democrat says will oppose Rex Tillerson for secretary of state (Reuters)
- Turkey: Immediate Syria solution shouldn't be expected at Kazakhstan talks (Reuters)
- Egyptian army says militants kill five soldiers in Sinai (AP)
- Trump's view on geopolitics coincides with how Putin sees foreign policy, Lavrov says (Reuters)
- German police arrest man on suspicion of planning attack (Reuters)
- Talks focused on Syrian ceasefire begin in Kazakhstan (Reuters)
- 85 dead, over 1.7 million affected as flash floods devastate southern Thailand (DPA)
- 65 ISIS militants killed in Syria on Sunday, Turkish army says (Reuters)
- Four more bodies found at site of building collapse in Iranian capital (AP)
Two men and two women were killed in the crash between a van and a passenger car took place near Carmiel.
Authorities are ignoring the crimes committed by the Nazi-backed Ustasa regime during World War II, country's Jewish association accuses.
Hundreds of police officers and soldiers have been killed in recent years in northern Sinai, which is home to an insurgency led by an ISIS affiliate.
Spicer, Trump's press secretary had said in early January, before taking the job, 'If you lose the respect and trust of the press corps, you got nothing.'
While Melania Trump channeled Jackie O, the first daughter modeled a pantsuit more commonly associated with the woman who hoped to be the first female president